Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's strumbummer@yahoo.com

Say goodbye to strumbum@verizon.net. He died a quick death today, without warning.

I'm sorry you had to learn about my email account this way. At least if you're reading this you know how to communicate with me. That's because you knew where to look to check on me. Others will not. There might even be some important business that falls through the cracks. I don't know, I'm still shaking my head about the whole deal.

I loved that email address. It was my identity for eight years. I tried to secure strumbum@gmail.com but it was taken. So was strumbum@yahoo.com. Bummer.

So that's what I went with. strumbummer@yahoo.com.

Shoot me an email so we can catch up. And steer clear of Verizon. They rob you blind and then they throw you under the train.

1 comment:

  1. we'll spread the word. but that's a loss -- no one else can truly be strumbum!

    ReplyDelete